Childcare Development Lead
RA Family Office
We are looking for a full time childcare lead who is able to build a real partnership with us (the parents) fostering the growth, development, and education of three children (ages 5, 2 and newborn). This role will be one of two on our childcare team. It will be a full time role (min 40 hours) and the schedule will include a mix of weekday and some weekend days.
We are looking for someone who views their role as an educator focussed on ages newborn – 6 years and wants to help us develop the right growth plan for our children. Responsibilities include:
– Has graduated from a Montessori program like AMI or similar
– Can clearly articulate how they foster age-appropriate independence and self-sufficiency
– Identify and drive developmentally enriching activities (reading, crafts, science, music, art projects)
– Work on early childhood and grade school educational goals
Other responsibilities include:
– Assist with child-related transportation and accompany them to activities as needed
– Keep toys, books, and other gear/materials organized
– Light child-related housekeeping (laundry, meals, food prep, cleanup)
– Frequent communication with parents and caregivers on developmental updates and planning
The role will require a high degree of flexibility with respect to travel. We expect to spend ~50% of the year outside the Bay Area.
– CPR certified
– Clean driving record and background check
– Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be willing to stay current with any CDC-recommended boosters as well as seasonal flu and other immunizations.