Hiring bonus $750 for full-time employment.
Heritage Montessori School, a member of the Endeavor Schools family, was established in Orange County in 1962. The first location was inspired by the Founder’s close personal and professional relationship with Dr. Maria Montessori, and established with the mission to continue her work. Programs are available for toddlers – elementary students in three beautiful Orange County schools located in the cities of Lake Forest, Costa Mesa & Huntington Beach.
Hiring Bonus $750 payable in 2 installments
$250 paid out after 45 days of full-time employment
$500 paid out after 90 days of full time employment
*employee must be in good standing at time of payout!
Assistant Teacher Essential Tasks:
• Help facilitate classroom activities
• Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
• Starting pay: $16.00 per hour
• 29000 Portola Parkway, Lake Forest, California 92630
• Heritage Montessori-Lake Forest
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in Early Childhood Education in a certified child development center
• Prior experience with toddler and pre-school students
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and tablet
• 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits
• ECE class sponsorship may be available for candidates that are driven and excited for a career in early childhood education!
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Consistently walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, sitting on the floor or child-sized chairs.
• Hear or talk
• Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• May occasionally lift or move up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to move quickly from one position to another to assist children as needed and in compliance with safety standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at: email@example.com