Omni Montessori School located in beautiful Charlotte, NC seeks an elementary guide to lead one of our upper elementary classrooms beginning in August 2022. The preferred candidate will possess an elementary AMI diploma, have worked for at least three years in a Montessori elementary environment and be available to join our elementary team as early as March 2022 but no later than August 1, 2022. We seek nurturing, curious and self-motivated guides who are committed to creating classrooms that embody Dr. Montessori’s vision for cosmic education.
• AMI Elementary diploma required
• Minimum of three years of experience in a Montessori elementary classroom preferred
• Excellent written communication as well as interpersonal and public speaking skills
• A proven ability to work collaboratively and thoughtfully as part of a collegial team
• Possession of professional maturity, sound judgment, integrity, and the ability to interact positively with parents
Omni Montessori School offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, professional development funds, and a retirement program with a yearly employer contribution.
Omni Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality or ethnic origin with regard to hiring, admission or in the administration of any of its programs.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.