AMI Trained Nido Guide
St. Croix Montessori School
St. Croix Montessori School is currently seeking an exceptional Toddler Guide to lead our new classroom for the 2022-2023 school year beginning August 22,2022. This is an exciting one year opportunity to join our team and assist in establishing our second Toddler environment within our school. Our new classroom will offer of a full day experience for our toddlers with the Guide’s hours being 8:00 -4:00 pm M-F. You will join an enthusiastic team of AMI Guides and support staff who ensure that each child receives an authentic AMI Montessori Education.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to establish this new environment while working to help us grow our school community.
St. Croix Montessori School is an independent, non-profit school offering AMI recognized Montessori classrooms for children ages 16 months – 6th grade. We are located on a beautiful 15-acre campus with farm animals, nature trails and lovely outdoor classroom spaces which allow children to interact with the natural world.
We have amazing staff who love what they do and are well supported by the Head of School and SCMS families. We offer a competitive salary and benefits along with continued professional development opportunities. We also are able to provide you with free temporary housing in our beautiful farm house.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Holds an AMI Assistants to Infancy (0-3) diploma
• Facilitates classroom activities in accordance with Montessori principles
• Creates and offers age-appropriate activities for children ages 16 -33 months
• Demonstrates commitment, flexibility, and consistency in your work ethic and history
• Enjoys establishing relationships with families and sharing Montessori pedagogy
• Is committed to learning and growing as an educator
• Has a strong desire to work in a community that embodies the values of Montessori philosophy
• Has a desire to collaborate with others and values professionalism
• Desires to work within a community that embraces commitment, collaboration and connections with each other
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Valerie Olson, the Head of School, email@example.com. You are invited to call Valerie to discuss the position in more detail. 651-436-2603
If you would like to know more about our school visit our website, www.stcroixmontessori.org