Fiore Montessori School (www.fioremontessori.com) in Vienna, Virginia (near Washington DC) is looking for an experienced AMI Elementary Guide to take over a existing 6-12 classroom. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
– Bachelors or Masters.
– AMI diploma in 6-12
– Classroom experience is a nice to have
– high emotional intelligence
– a love of learning
– flexible personality and enjoys integrating and applying concepts to the imagination
– mature and self aware
– a love of nature and general interest in the outdoors and gardening
– excellent writing and articulation skills in English
– passionate and can see themselves as a generalist
The new guide will take over the classroom from fall of 2023. The position will start Summer of 2023 or earlier to allow for an overlap with the existing guide and a seamless transition.
Compensation and Benefits will be industry leading. We have a special emphasis on professional development and meeting AMI standards.
Visa sponsorship available.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org