Northwood Montessori is seeking an AMI trained primary guide to take over an established classroom starting in August 2022.
Founded in 1975, we are a board operated non-profit school with a dedication to providing children with an authentic Montessori education. Our open classrooms are equipped with materials representing the full primary curriculum and surrounded by a beautiful wooded area.
We are looking for a guide who:
* Holds a Bachelor’s degree and AMI Diploma (Primary 3-6)
* Has 3 years of successful classroom experience preferred
* Values honest and compassionate communication with colleagues and parents
* Has a strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Attractive Pay
* Salary is commensurate with years of experience leading a full time classroom environment
* Paid time off
* Professional development and support
* AMI Refresher Course
* Professional memberships
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Dolores Vazquez, at email@example.com