Casa Montessori is accepting applications for an AMI-Trained Primary Guide for a current opening in the 2023-2024 school year.
Established in 1982, Casa Montessori’s mission has always been to provide an authentic Montessori environment for children aged 3 to 6 years. We closely adhere to the standards developed by Dr. Montessori and the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI). Located just steps away from Ladybird Lake in central Austin, our campus features three beautiful and well-equipped classrooms. At Casa Montessori, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and inspiring environment that empowers every member of our community to reach their full potential.
– AMI Primary diploma
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education or a related field
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Primary classroom
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– A steadfast commitment to the principles of Montessori education
– A willingness to support a culture of collaboration and teamwork
Casa Montessori offers competitive salaries, commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package to support our dedicated staff.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about Montessori education and wish to contribute to our supportive community, dedicated to nurturing each child’s unique potential, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Joy Winters, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.