Aidan Montessori School, an independent, AMI-recognized school located in Woodley Park, Washington DC, seeks a dynamic, creative, and caring teacher to lead one of our Primary classrooms for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a full-time, fully-benefited position with on-site hours from 7:45 AM to 3:45 PM daily.
Candidates must have AMI Primary Montessori diploma with teaching experience at the Primary level and a combination of demonstrated abilities and interests in the following areas:
– Creating a peaceful, respectful, and loving classroom and school culture;
– Managing cycles of lessons, projects, observations, assessments, and reports for each child;
– Differentiating Montessori lessons for a variety of student interests and abilities;
– Communicating thoughtfully throughout our community;
– Collaborating with parents and colleagues to meet goals for our children, classroom, and school.
Please note that proof of COVID vaccination is required as a condition of employment at Aidan Montessori School.
If you are a motivated, dynamic, thoughtful educator, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: www.aidanschool.org.