Seeking an adolescent guide for our growing program. The adolescent guide is responsible for providing a learning environment to support and nurture adolescents, as well as networking with local experts to connect students to other adults and areas of study. Class size next year is expected to be around 10 students in 7th and 8th grade. Middle School students spend three days at our Wall campus and two days a week at The Edel Haus Alpaca Farm.
Founded in 2012, Monmouth Montessori Academy is a growing AMI (elementary level) school, currently serving 160 students ages 2 through 13, with plans to continue to expand into high school. MMA is a supportive and loving community that embraces Montessori philosophy wholeheartedly.
Located in Spring Lake, NJ our school sits minutes from the ocean and the farmland, and provides easy access to both. The ideal candidate will have:
– Teaching experience with adolescents
– Hold the Orientation to Adolescent certificate at the 12-18 level
– Team oriented and professional attitude
– Creative spirit and love of nature
– A love for adolescents
– Skilled abilities to guide adolescents through a holistic developmental approach
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.