Fiore Montessori School (www.fioremontessori.com) in Vienna, Virginia (near Washington DC) is looking for an adolescent guide with a specialization in math / science to start a new Adolescent program. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
– Bachelors or Masters in Math / Science or Humanities / Language
– AMI diploma in 6-12 or 3-6 is nice to have
– Classroom experience is also nice to have.
– high emotional intelligence and can empathize with adolescents
– affinity for adolescents is high and more important than the content / specialization
– flexible personality and enjoys integrating and applying concepts to the real world
– mature and self aware
– excellent writing and articulation skills in English
– passionate and can see themselves as a generalist.
Position will start as early as September 2022 and the classroom will open in Fall of 2023.
Visa sponsorship available. Sponsorship for training is also available. Compensation and Benefits will be industry leading. We have a special emphasis on professional development and meeting AMI standards. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org