Endeavor Schools at AMIS-Cliff Valley is currently seeking a Lead Montessori Toddler Teacher.
AMIS Cliff Valley is offering a hiring bonus of $1500 paid out in 3 installments.
• $500 paid out after 60 days full time employment
• $500 paid out after 120 days full time employment
• $500 paid out after May 31, 2022
***employee must be in good standing to receive payouts
The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
• Facilitate classroom activities.
• Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
• Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
• Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
• Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
• Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
• 1970 Cliff Valley Way, Atlanta, Georgia 30329.
• AMIS – Cliff Valley.
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development / CDA Certified preferred.
• 6 months prior experience working in a certified child development center (1 year preferred).
• Prior experience with the assigned age group.
• Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
• Starting at $18.00
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org