Summer 2023 Administrator Retreat and Sponsorship Opportunity
July 13, 2023 - July 16, 2023
AMI/USA is happy to announce the Summer 2023 Administrators Retreat “Leading Amid Today’s Challenges” this July 13-16 in Columbia, MD. We are excited to have Whole School Leadership Institute (WSLI) partner with us to co-sponsor this year’s retreat.
We are thrilled to host two dynamic keynote speakers, Dr. Pamela Taylor and Dr. Marc Frankel who will lead us in two engaging sessions exploring the challenges and opportunities of leading school communities in today’s social, geo-political and cultural dynamics.
In addition, and in response to feedback from Montessori School Administrators, we will host six afternoon workshop options on various aspects of school management.
Topics will include:
- At the Abyss: What Makes Governance a Risky Business?
- Building Meaningful Partnerships with Families
- Hiring the Right People for Your School
- Developing Talent within Your Organization
- Leading for an Inclusive World: Montessori Roots, Rights & Readiness
- The Power of Healing Circles
- Star Knowlege and Lakota Montessori
- Dr. Pamela Taylor, Professor Emerita at Seattle University and Peace Maker with The Circle Works
- Dr. Marc Frankel, Partner and Senior Educational Consultant with Triangle Associates
- Peter Davidson, Montessori Head of School (Retired), School Consultant
- Kathy Minardi, Executive Director – Whole School Leadership Institute
- Jon Churn, Head of School – Pinewoods Montessori School
- Joanne Shango, Head of School – The Montessori School of Rochester
Dave Archambault II (Lakota: Takola Ohitika)
Merriweather Lakehouse Autograph Collection Hotel, 10209 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, MD 21044
Register now: https://amiusa.org/administrators-retreat-2023/
Read more about the schedule here: Retreat Agenda.
Whole School Leadership Institute/AMI-US Retreat
Read more about Sponsorship here.