Along with this form, please submit the following documents to complete your application:
- Resume or CV
- Statement of Purpose: Why do you want to become an AMI consultant and what value would you bring to this program?
- Personal Essay: How many children are in your class? Are there any co–teaching or specialist classes? Are you able to protect all work cycles? How were you able to implement Dr. Montessori’s vision in your teaching? How do you respond to any challenges to implementation of your training?
- Consultation Report: from observations done by an AMI certified consultant in the last six years. If a consultation hasn’t been done in that time, then the expense of having an AMI consultation of your classroom to be borne by the applicant unless it falls within a school’s regular consultation visit.
- Two (2) *Confidential* Reference Forms: one from your current or most recent AMI employer and one from a trainer from your AMI training course; to be sent directly to AMI/USA by the person completing the form.
- Download a reference form here.
- Click here to view the training information packet.
- Any questions should be directed to AMI/USA Director of School Affiliation and Consultation via email.
- July 17, 2020: $50 application fee, application form and requested documents due
- September 18, 2020: Notification of acceptance
- October 16, 2020: $200 deposit due
- November 13, 2020: $950 remaining balance due
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.