• Montessori Research: A Summary
by Mary Boehnlein, Ph.D.
• Educational Technology: Montessori and the Future
by Peter Gebhardt-Seele, Ph.D.
• Parents as First Educators in the 21st Century
by Judith Maloof-Bodi
• Prospects in Japanese Childhood Education and Teacher Training in the Coming Century
by Maria Matsumoto
• The Ecology of the Mind
by Luciano Mazzetti
• Television and the Young Child
by Silvana Quattrocchi Montanaro, M.D.
• The Timeless Human Spirit
by Renilde Montessori
• Ritual and Ceremony in the Montessori Context
by Gertrud Mueller Nelson
• Matter: The Foundation of the Intellect
by Marsilia Palocci
• The Adolescent and the Future
by Margaret E. Stephenson
• Perspectives and Visions: Montessori for the 21st Century
by Charlene Trochta
• Universality of the Special Child
by Nimal Vaz
• A Global View of Montessori
by Margot Waltuch
Conference Proceedings from the 1988 AMI International Study Conference. Washington, DC, July 30 - August 4, 1988.