• Education and the Celebration of Humanity – Peaceful Transitions for a New World Vision by Dr. Cream Wright
• Choosing Excellence; “Good Enough” Schools Are Not Good Enough by John Merrow, Ed.D.
• Infant Community Transitions by Judi Orion
• All-Day Montessori – Peaceful Transitions by Michele Aspinall
• Adolescence and Peace by Larry Schaefer, Ph.D.
• The Beloved Community: Children, Parents, and Staff by Kathy Coskran
• Beyond Technology: The Growing Brain in a Changing World by Jane Healy, Ph.D.
• Nurture the Child and Advance the Nation by Lynne Lawrence
• The Process of Becoming Ourselves: The Incarnation of Human Individuality by Silvana Montanaro, M.D.
• Nurturing the Human Spirit by Carol Dittberner
• Psychological and Spiritual Preparation of the Teacher by Gerry Leonard
• Creating and Sustaining an Excellent School by Madeleine Ortman
• Moral Development in Montessori Elementary Years: The Inevitable Road to Peace by Pat Schaefer
• The Garden of Eden by Renilde Montessori
Conference Proceedings from the 2002 AMI National Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota, July 11-14, 2002.