Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Assistant Head of School, Toddler & Primary Guides
Irvine Montessori School sits on a 1 acre lot and is strategically located in the heart of the Irvine Business Center. Irvine Montessori School is a community rich in diversity with families and teachers from all over the world! With a capacity of 180 students, we serve children 18 months through 6 years of age. Due to popular demand, we will be expanding our school to cater to children 12 months through 6 years of age.
Irvine Montessori School is seeking an Assistant Head of School, AMI certified guides at the Toddler and Primary level, as well as Montessori interns. We are looking for individuals to join our team who will consistently work toward making the school environment the very best place for children to grow.
Assistant Head of School Requirements:
• AA degree or higher
• AMI certification
• 3+ years teaching experience and a thorough knowledge and commitment to the Montessori method
• Well organized, shows initiative and able to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain strong partnership with staff and parents
Toddler and Primary Guide Requirements:
• AMI certification
• Experience working with relevant age group
• Exceptional classroom management abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lead, train and supervise assistants and create a conducive learning environment for the students
Ideal candidates will provide a depth of complementary skills, experience, and passion while nurturing the school’s mission and cultivating a thriving, cohesive, authentic Montessori program. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or just embarking on your Montessori career, Irvine Montessori School welcomes dedicated, fun loving, and hardworking individuals to bring their talents and skills to our children and families!
Irvine Montessori School offers a competitive salary and benefits, generous child care discount and a supportive and collegial atmosphere.
Please email letter of interest, salary history and resume to email@example.com.