Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Elementary, Primary, & A to I Guides
AIM is a unique Japanese-English and Mandarin-English dual bilingual school with students from 18 months through 6th grade. Our innovative, growing program is true to Montessori principles and is run by a highly experienced team of teachers who have worked together for many years.
We are seeking Montessori-trained and experienced
• Native Japanese-speaking and Mandarin-speaking guides at all levels
• English-speaking guides at the Lower and Upper Elementary levels
• English-speaking guide, assistant or intern at the primary level (part-time Mon-Fri 12-6pm)
• are self-motivated and enthusiastic about working with children and
• have strong written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with parents and colleagues
• have a natural team orientation
Please submit resume and cover letter with available start date and salary history to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience. Health benefits are offered for full-time positions. Start dates vary by position. For more information about AIM, please visit www.aimmontessori.com.