Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Junior High School Teacher
Marin Montessori School seeks a full-time teacher for its junior high program in San Rafael for the 2014-2015 school year.
The ideal candidate will have the following training, skills and qualifications:
• Completion of the NAMTA Orientation to Adolescent Studies program
• Generalist with a strength in science
• The ability to teach Book Groups, Socratic seminars, community work, workshop electives, physical and creative expressions, and serve as a student advisor
• Team player
• At least 5 years of teaching experience
• A deep understanding and passion for the Montessori approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly functioning faculty team dedicated to authentic Montessori pedagogy within a mature program.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Marin Montessori is a non-profit school serving 252 students aged 2 through 15, currently celebrating its 50th anniversary.