Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Help prepare and maintain vibrant, supportive, enriching classroom for children ages 3-5. Must be sensitive, mature professional with strong communication skills who relates well to children and adults. We are a warm, welcoming school with engaged parents and an exceptionally talented faculty. We are committed to professional development.
• Associates or Bachelors of Arts/Science degree
• California state Early Childhood Education (ECE) teacher requirements
• AMI credentials preferred
• Strong communicator and collaborator
• Warm, professional manner
• Flexible and handles the classroom with ease and humor
We provide a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan. If interested in applying, send resume and cover note. Start date: 2/1/15