Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Irvine Montessori School is seeking an exceptional candidate to serve as our Assistant Director. The prime role of this position is to introduce, tour and welcome new families into our community, maintaining strong partnership with current families, collaborating with the Director in implementing policies while upholding the school's mission and philosophy.
Irvine Montessori School is an established school conveniently located in the heart of the Irvine Business Center. We are a community rich in diversity and welcome families and teachers from all over the world! With a capacity of 180 students, we serve children 12 months to 6 years of age.
The ideal candidate will:
• Embody the values of the Montessori philosophy at all times;
• Desire to work in a community guided by respect for children, families and staff;
• Have impeccable time-management and organizational skills;
• Possess exceptional leadership skills and display a strong team work ethic;
• Create and maintain strong partnerships with staff and parents;
• Always maintain a strong sense of professionalism;
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Effectively contribute to our positive and collaborative work environment.
• AMI certification in the Primary level
• Minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a Montessori classroom;
• Previous administrative experience OR demonstrated administrative ability;
• Expertise in computer programs and willingness to learn new computer systems.
Irvine Montessori School offers a competitive salary, health insurance, vacation/ PTO, generous child care discount and a supportive and collegial atmosphere.
Please submit resume and letter of interest to Mary Mellone:
Irvine Montessori School
17575 Cartwright Road
Irvine CA 92614