Welcome to the AMI/USA online bookstore! Here you will find a number of inspiring Montessori resources organized by category. We are excited and proud to offer this new online service to our members and friends, as well as the general public. Please read through our full list of policies before placing your order.
Order By Phone
Please contact the AMI/USA office if:
1. You would like delivery tracking and/or insurance.
2. You are unable to locate the product you are looking for.
3. You have an unusually large order (more than 10 items).
4. You are unable to receive the member discount because your membership has expired or you have misplaced your discount code.
5. You are experiencing issues with the website.
The AMI/USA office can be reached by phone Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at (703) 746-9919 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Ordering from the AMI/USA Bookstore:
1. Click on the “Bookstore” button at the top of the website.
2. Find the product you would like by navigating the bookstore product categories on the left hand side of the page. You can also use the “Search” feature at the top of the page to search for specific titles.
3. Click “Add to Cart” once you have found the title or item you are looking for. Alternatively, you may click on the product’s featured image to be directed to a page with more information on the title or product, where you will also be able to click the “Add to Cart” button. Click on “Continue shopping” to go back to the bookstore main page.
4. When you are finished shopping, click “My Cart” on the upper right side of the bookstore screen.
5. On the “Checkout” page, you can remove unwanted items in your shopping cart, or change the quantity of each item in your shopping cart. Please remember to click “Update” if you have changed a quantity. If you have a discount code, please enter it where indicated and click the “Update” button below. Your discount will be shown at the bottom of the page once you have completed all of the required information.
6. Make sure to review the details of your order carefully before hitting the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
7. Once you have submitted your order, you will see the order summary page that includes your order number and total. A copy of this page will also be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
Your membership to AMI through AMI/USA entitles you to a 5% member discount on your order total (before tax, shipping and handling). Your member discount expires in the same month that your membership expires. If you renew your membership, AMI/USA will send you a new member discount code.
You were sent your member discount code by email within 2 weeks of your membership processing. If you have misplaced or have not received your member discount code, please contact the AMI/USA office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will resend the code after verifying your membership status.
To apply your member discount code to your order at the AMI/USA Bookstore, please enter it at bookstore checkout and then click “Update.” A 5% discount will automatically be applied to your order. Your discount and total will be shown at the bottom of the page once all the required information is filled out. Your membership discount cannot be combined with any other price discounts or promotional coupons and is only available for purchases made through AMI/USA. Your membership discount cannot be applied retroactively after your order has been processed.
AMI/USA reserves the right to modify and end any discount or promotion at any time.
All items are shipped via the US Postal Service. Shipping rates are based on total weight of items calculated at checkout. Orders should be received within 5-10 business days from the date processed (international orders may take longer) and will be shipped to the address you provide at checkout. AMI/USA is not responsible for merchandise that is lost or damaged during shipping.
Returns and Exchanges
All sales through the AMI/USA bookstore or AMI/USA office are final. AMI/USA reserves the right to refuse delinquent customers from further use of the AMI/USA bookstore.
Please contact the AMI/USA office with any suggestions or comments about the new online bookstore:
Association Montessori International–USA
206 N. Washington Street, Ste. 330
Alexandria, VA 22314
Thank you for supporting AMI/USA!